Friday, April 1, 2011

Gangbanging the Box.... truck that is {Union Square, LES}

I like that title...


Saw this superfunky box-truck out on Union Sq., in Manhattan, yes New York City... Union Square is already know as an artsy and hip area, but this piece made me stop and take a second look. I love the style of the original art work, of course there's a bunch of stuff layered on top, but you can see the original GANG graffiti shining through. Read on for more pics...




Some dude directly in the way of the camera... I actually think its' a pretty cool shoot. Don't know if you recognized it or not already...
but I like having actual people in the pictures, sometimes even obscuring the artwork. It just gives a realistic sense of space, that the viewer cannot get with out the scale difference.





Backside.... gator town...
and heroin does indeed kill.... steer clear



this is just some space funk, maggot brain shit... I LOVE IT.



Can you smell me?

--stayfree--

\*\--BBP--/*/

No comments:

Post a Comment