Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spillout at the Vill, Jamming in my head still {The Village, Manhattan}

After an amazing performance, at the Bowery Poetry Club, featuring Stereo Crowd, Freddy Feugo, Pitch Black, and more... I took a nice lil mosey down Houston st (i believe), headed toward the Bway Laffeyette station. And what did i find you ask... A delightful young character named Jasper, putting in wizzork on a hand drum. So me, being the charming young aspiring musician that I am, asked him if it was a djembe that he was playing, it was.. And he kindly asked me to join in... I DID.. after throwing down on the djembe for awhile, I busted out Ms. Monica, aka my harmonica, and got the jam into full swing. We were then joined by a female singer spitting some lyric on top of the mix, and many a passer-by.. Groovy times I say.. 
After the jam was wrapped, I head down the block to find this fruitfully artistic creation of a truck, sitting in the alleyway... Out came the camera.... Gotta love NYC.


The anarchy top hat is siiiccck, yet I don't think it's quite Uncle Sam's style.... GOOD


I don't know who this guy is...
but keep up the good work buddy.


 
No smiling


Even better close up


 Better angle, shitter photo, oh well... Enjoy things for what they are, instead of what you want them to be.. You'll get more out of life that way.. Probably.


check out the artist as well
Stereo Crowd
Freddy Fuego


********


--stayfree--

No comments:

Post a Comment